Internship Details: Internship opportunities will be offered in the following fields: Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Communication, IT, Public Relations, Media, Event Management, Logistics, Government, Environmental Studies and Human Resources. If students express an interest in an area that is currently not offered, the university will seek to set up a new arrangement with a suitable industry partner in that desired area. However, an internship placement cannot be guaranteed.
- At least 15 days working on a project with a host organization
- 4 professional development workshops
- 4 reflective journals
- 1 final project report
- Develop familiarity with the Australian workplace culture
- Test their learning in real workplace situations
- Enhance their interpersonal and communication skills
- Gain a competitive advantage in the graduate employment market by develping global connections in their chosen profession.
University of Sydney
Area of Study
Business, Business Administration, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Finance, Hospitality, Human Resources, Intercultural Communications, Internship, Marketing, Media Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Political Science, Public Relations, Radio - Television - Film
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits4
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units6