Cultural Studies-Classical Greek Culture
Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units6
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
This module will prepare students to understand the legacy of ancient Greece.
- Analyse literature and write an essay.
- Debate on different subjects.
- Write own myths.
- Improve comprehension skills and vocabulary by studying phrases and expressions relevant to literature and everyday life.
- The heritage that Greece has given us.
- Familiarise yourself with Greek culture and its daily life.
- Relate the important discoveries that came to us from the Greeks.
- Recount the myths of ancient Greece.
- Discuss the main points of The Odyssey and analyse an epic poem critically.