Managing Cultural Diversity
Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Area of Study
African Studies, Communication, Intercultural Communications
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units10
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units1
Hours & Credits
- The importance of the cultural context.
- Communicating across cultures: verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Cultural values.
- Negotiating across cultures.
- Coping with culture shock.
- Developing global managers.