Ethos of Public Administration
Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units6
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
This module will prepare students to understand the history, nature and characteristics, guidelines of and environment of public administration.
- Understanding of the ethos public administration.
- Knowledge of the environment within which public administration takes place.
- Firm foundation as a point of departure for further study of the subject of Public Administration.
- Nature and functions of public administration.
- History of public administration.
- Environment within which public administration takes place.
- Guidelines for public administration.
- Participants in public administration.
- Public administration as a social science