Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Area of Study
International Studies, Legal Studies, Pre-Law
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units12
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units1
Hours & Credits
To facilitate the acquisition of knowledge relating to the legal aspects of International Trade.
Students will be able to explain:
- the municipal legislative measures in place to regulate international trade;
- how international treaties and conventions may affect municipal legislation and the common law rules regulating sale, carriage and payment;
- the theoretical basis of the various core topics of the syllabus.
- Import and export laws and regulations.
- Methods, restrictions and barriers of international trade.
- International laws.