Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Area of Study
International Studies, Political Science
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units10
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units1
Hours & Credits
This module will prepare students to understand the enormous role that foreign policy plays in world politics. The module aims to introduce the learner to foreign policy making.
- Understand the context of foreign policy making within formal institutions.
- Identify and analyse the impact that events have on foreign policy making and international relations.
- Understand the relationship between foreign policy making and democracy.
- Understand the nature of foreign policy actors and all relevant stakeholders.
- Foreign Policy analysis.
- Analyzing Foreign Policy: Actors, Context and Goals.
- Foreign Policy Case Studies.