Intermediate Korean (II)
Pusan National University
Busan, South Korea
Area of Study
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
1. This course is intended to improve students’ Korean conversational skills which are based on the daily topics.
2. Be able to have a command of accurate Korean language on the right situations based on the basic vocabulary and grammar.
1. Professor's lecture and Korean conversation class.
2. Teaching the students oral fluency and listening skills.
3. The class will often utilize pair work and small group activities in order to maximize personal conversation time.