Pusan National University
Busan, South Korea
Area of Study
Business Administration, International Business
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
On completion of this unit you should be able to:
1. describe the basic principles of international business management;
2. understand the significance and influence of international business environments;
3. evaluate cultural and ethical issues relevant to international business operations;
4. assess key issues arising in the international trade, international strategy/marketing/logistics/organisation&human resource management.
The primary aim of this unit is to introduce you to business management concepts and practice with particular emphasis on international business. The unit includes topics which will explore contemporary management theories and their application in a complex international environment. An important part of the unit is the attention given to human aspects of management which have added complexity in an international environment. The topics covered encompass the fundamentals of management that are vital to the successful operation of any business.
This course consists of :
- group discussion for business cases; and
- team project (report and presentation)
Hill,C., Wee, C-H, and Udaysankar, K. (2016) International Business: Asia Global Edition, 2nd Ed., McGraw Hill. New York.