Seoul, South Korea
Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
This course builds on concepts and tools acquired from various marketing courses to develop analytical and decision-making skills for planning and implementing a marketing strategy from the marketing manager’s point of view. Through marketing simulation exercises and class discussions, students will acquire abilities for:
- Analyzing brand performance and identifying strategic marketing problems
- Setting appropriate objectives and goals for a marketing strategy
- Detecting current and potential competitive threats for existing brands
- Selecting target markets strategically and positioning brands effectively
- Designing and coordinating the marketing mix for a brand
- Integrating marketing research information into marketing management decisions.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.