Korean Beauty and Make-Up
Seoul, South Korea
Area of Study
Art, Asian Studies, Visual Arts
Taught In English
The lecturer will be making and distributing the necessary items cosmetics, make up tools, magazines. etc. Makeup kit will be sold with an extra charge of KRW 30,000 upon participant's preference.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits1
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
A course about general information about advanced Korean skincare and make-up. This course focuses on practices about basic skincare, daily make-up, and point make-up for expressing oneself on a special day.
Class 1 : Basic skincare and base make-up (drawing eyebrows), cleansing
- Skincare for soft skin with well-expressed make-up, elegant and neat base-makeup, eyebrow expression for a better impression, and cleansing for each skin type
Class 2 : Seasonal daily make-up
- A suggestion of color and pattern for spring, summer, fall, and winter season. Make-up practice based on each student’s preference.
Class 3 : Latest trend make-up 1. (Make-up for popular idols)
- Make-up practice for recently popular celebrities by referring to the Internet.
Class 4 : Latest trend make-up 2. (Make-up for popular actors)
- Make-up practice for recently popular celebrities by referring to a magazine
Class 5 Party make-up (Smoky make-up, sexy make-up)
- Make-up practice for special make-up for a special day such as a club or party.