Seoul, South Korea
Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
- To understand the mission and philosophy of psychiatric rehabilitation.
- To describe the overall psychiatric rehabilitation process.
- To identify key implementation issues related to the phases of the psychiatric rehabilitation process.
- Treatment and Rehabilitation of Severe Mental Illness, by William Spaulding, Mary Sullivan, Jeffrey, Poland
- Korean version is available (A few books available at the Korea University Library)
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.
Please reference fall and spring course lists as not all courses are taught during both semesters.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations
Please note that some courses with locals have recommended prerequisite courses. It is the student's responsibility to consult any recommended prerequisites prior to enrolling in their course.