Information Systems in Management
Area of Study
Information Sciences, Management Science
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units4
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
Study of the relationship between information systems and organizations and demonstration of how computers and information systems are integral to modern organizations. Systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management and Customer Relationship Management will be discussed.
- Understand the relationship between information systems and organizations.
- Understand the integration of information systems and businesses.
- Understand the use of Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management.
- Understand the information systems in Supply Chain Management.
- Class discussion
- Field trip
- Guest speakers
Measurement and Evaluation of Student Achievement:
- The ability to understand the relationship between information systems and organizations.
- The ability to understand the integration of information systems and businesses.
- The ability to understand the use of Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management.
- The ability to understand the information systems in Supply Chain Management.
Final exam 40%
Written Assignment I 25%
Written Assignment II 25%
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations