Area of Study
Taught In English
This is a senior year subject. Normally students will need to have completed all the business core courses.
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units4
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
- To show the importance of both domestic and international companies achieving strategic competitiveness in order to survive.
- To explain how to choose appropriate business policies using the strategic management process.
- To understand why strategic management is critical to an organization’s success and future.
- To examine the context of globalization and why achieving success in the world-wide competitive landscape require specific capabilities without which an organization will stagnate.
- To improve the research, innovativeness, and the thinking ability of students by involvement as working teams in the analysis of major “real-life” business case studies.
- To understand the importance of strategic management to survival and success to domestic and international business,
- To examine environmental opportunities and constraints based on firm’s strengths and weaknesses.
- To be able to integrate appropriate business policies into meaningful corporate, functional, and business strategies.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Credits earned vary according to the policies of the students' home institutions. According to ISA policy and possible visa requirements, students must maintain full-time enrollment status, as determined by their home institutions, for the duration of the program.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations