High Advanced Czech LanguageCourse Closed
Prague, Czech Republic
Area of Study
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
OverviewThis course is designed for students who:
- Understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Are able to express him/ herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Are able to use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Are able to produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
The objective of this course is to:
- Develop student?s understanding virtually everything heard or read.
- Develop student?s ability to summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstruction arguments and account in a coherent presentation.
- Develop students ability to express him/ herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.