Institut Catholique de Paris
Area of Study
High Intermediate, Advanced
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits4
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units7
Hours & Credits
- To acquire general knowledge on the tourism and hotel business world
- To be able to communicate efficiently in the firm
- To prepare a degree in Professional French Communication DFP A2 of CCIP (Chambre de Commerce et d? Industrie de Paris)
- To initiate oneself to the business world: general economy, firm organization, accounting and finance, social law, marketing law, external marketing
- To write commercial letters, make summaries, take notes
- To make oral presentations
- Continuous assessment
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.