Creativity & Discovery
Dublin City University
Area of Study
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits2
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units3
Hours & Credits
To introduce students to creativity and discovery and to develop their creative and thinking skills with a view to making them better learners in their area of expertise and leaders in their future careers.
1. Recognise theories of creativity
2. Experiment with creative approaches to problem solving
3. Discover new ways of thinking and reflexivity
4. Practise creative thinking on a pre-assigned exercise
5. Understand how companies approach idea generation as part of their innovation process