Dublin City University
Area of Study
Business, Management of Technology
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits2
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units3
Hours & Credits
To study in detail the theoretical structure of the electronic marketplace and the underlying technological implications.To examine business strategies associated with Electronic Commerce and to address the management issues surrounding technology-supported strategic action.
1. Discuss the key concepts and theories pertaining to the evolution of eCommerce.
2. Describe the key issues that should be considered in developing an eBusiness design.
3. Explain the key issues that web vendors must consider in relation to online consumer behaviour.
4. Identify some models that can be used to assist in developing consumer satisfaction with websites.
5. Describe some of the network security and risk management challenges facing the e-commerce organization.