Managing Quality and Sustainable Development in the Tourism Industry
Universidad de Barcelona
Area of Study
Hospitality and Tourism Management
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
BRIEF COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Learning about a process, and how to prepare and design a process within a process map of a tourist organization.
- How to achieve continuous improvement in tourism companies through the management of quality and sustainable development.
- And finally we will work about how to certify these companies and which are the internationally recognized certifications.
- Evaluate the social and environmental impact of actions in his or her field, sustainability.
- Have a commitment to ethics.
- Make decisions and solve problems, critically interpreting and evaluating the results obtained.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.