Investment and Financial Management of Digital Projects
Universidad de Barcelona
Area of Study
Finance, Hospitality, Management
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
This subject will allow the student to understand and acquire knowledge of all financial management processes in innovation and entrepreneurship projects, It will allow designig the foundations of a digital business plan, from the initial investment to the monitoring of the project and its control,
It will allow to acquire advanced knowledge of tools to create your own trading account, as well as being as a business plan based on B2C or B2B models.
The subject will be developed in a teamwork environment, with the aim of modeling treasurym investment, leverage plans and how to explain and sell innovation to project or company investors.
This course is an opportunity to understand finance for non.financial people, as well as to control the statements and tax obligations of a company,
- Students must be able to apply their knowledge to their work in a professional way and posses the skills used to develop and defend arguments and solve problems within their study field.
- Have initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understand and apply the political, legal and institutional framework that regulates tourism companies and activities.
- Identify and manage the internal aspects, functions, and operational processes of tourism business units.
- PART I: Introduction to Project or Company Finance
- PART II: Definition of digital metrics
- PART III: Construction of an income statement
- PART IV: Financing
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.