New Trends in International Marketing
Universidad Pompeu Fabra
Area of Study
Peace and Conflict Studies
Taught In English
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4
Hours & Credits
This course aims to ensure that students understand new trends in the marketing arena and appreciate their relevance to business and the global economy. By linking theory and practice, the course gives students an international perspective and hands-on experience developing new marketing trends.
The course has the following main learning objectives:
- Equip students with the necessary skills, framework and knowledge in the field of new trends in international marketing and business for them to acquire the knowledge and spirit required to implement new marketing plans.
- Set the context for international marketing and ensure that students understand the role and importance of SMEs in the economic and social development of countries and regions.
- Increase students’ knowledge of the characteristics of global marketing as a living science.
- Ensure that students understand the importance of the planning process and learn how to develop, write and present an effective marketing plan.
- Introduction to International Marketing
- The 4th Industrial Revolution
- Innovation as a Marketing Tool
- International Marketing Plan
- Digital Marketing
- Design Thinking
- Cross Cultural Marketing
- Personal Branding
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.