Te Ara Pou Leadership
Auckland, New Zealand
Area of Study
New Zealand Culture, Pacific Studies
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits3 - 4
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units4 - 6
Hours & Credits
An examination of the historical changes and on-going challenges to Maori leadership.
- This is one of the most popular papers with study abroad students.
- It is an inspirational and rewarding paper that teaches concepts that you can apply to your daily life.
- You will learn about leadership roles from many cultural perspectives and how to apply them.
- It covers personality profiles, personal vision, how to understand yourself and your role as change agents and the satisfaction that comes with being a leader.
- If you want to bring about effective change, hope, aspiration and certainty, this is the ideal course.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
Some courses may require additional fees.
Please reference fall and spring course lists as not all courses are taught during both semesters.
Availability of courses is based on enrollment numbers. All students should seek pre-approval for alternate courses in the event of last minute class cancellations