Here's how to get into your dream program:
Log into your ISA Account
Here's what to expect after we receive your application:
- We'll email you a log in to your ISA Student Portal
- You can log in to finish your application
Questions about your application?
We'll be reaching out to you to check in! Or you can reach out to the advisors on the bottom of your ISA Student Portal.
Complete Your Application
Don't miss the application deadline!
- We accept applications on a rolling basis. The earlier you finish your application, the quicker you can get into your program and start planning your adventure abroad!
- The application has two steps.
- Step One is the ISA Online Application
- Step Two is completing Application Materials
Did you miss the application deadline?
Reach out to any of the advisors on the staff page of the program to see if the deadline is flexible.
Complete Application Materials
- Click on the Application Materials tab in your ISA Student Portal to see what you have to complete by the due date listed beside each item.
- The best place to begin is to click on "Official Transcript" to read the instructions about ordering a transcript.
- Make a meeting with your advisor to complete the Statement from University form.
- Read all of the other instructions to get started on anything else you have due.
Curious about selecting courses, getting a visa, and exploring housing options?
Once you're accepted, you can personalize your experience by doing all of that and more!
Once all of your Application Materials are received, your application will be reviewed for acceptance in as little as 48 hours!