Geography and Environmental Studies
Are you dreaming of getting firsthand experiences with the places and ecosystems that you have only ever learned about in lectures and books? When you study abroad with ISA, you will get the chance to combine classroom learning with real-world experiences. Discover the diversity of various ecosystems and investigate local flora and fauna as you explore new locations.
- Conservation Biology of Endangered Marine Species | Universidad Veritas – San José, Costa Rica
- Theories and Debates in Human Geography | University of Reading – Reading, England
- Coastal Dynamics | National University of Ireland, Galway – Galway, Ireland
- Indigenous Knowledge and Climate Change Adaptation in the Peruvian Andes | ISA Cusco Study Center – Cusco, Peru
- Environmental Impact Studies | Nelson Mandela University – Port Elizabeth, South Africa
If you need help finding specific courses that you need to take abroad, fill out this course finder form and our expert advisors will be in touch with you with some program options!
What Our Students Are Saying
"Engaging in cross-cultural exchange was rewarding for both myself and the host organization. Discussing games and activities that the children and myself liked to play bridged gaps between us. We both were able to come to the realization that, despite growing up on opposite ends of the Earth, we had more similar lives than we thought!"
Benjamin G. Northwestern University
"I could not have hoped for better on-site advisors. They were always available to help with any issue that came up and they are just great people in general."
Andres R. Virginia Commonwealth University
"Don't sweat all the little details. There are people there to support you and tell you everything you need to know."
Michael M. University of San Diego
"ISA is a great program provider. I chose them both for a summer in Barcelona and fall in England. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made."
Kate S. University of Tampa
"I loved ISA and would 10/10 recommend students go through them. The on-site staff was great and the excursions provided a really nice opportunity to meet other study abroad students."
Abigail O. Grove City College