Visual and Performing Arts
Find inspiration and discover new ideas during a study abroad experience. Visual and Performing Arts courses abroad can be excellent opportunities for you to enhance your portfolio and expand your global network of creative professionals. Living and studying abroad also provides an opportunity to cultivate independence. While you will always have a support system abroad with ISA, study abroad fosters your self-reliance and helps you develop a greater sense of self-confidence.
- Mural Painting and Public Art | Universidad Veritas – San José, Costa Rica
- Art and Architecture of Prague: The City Throughout Centuries | Charles University – Prague, Czech Republic
- Photography in Paris: Documenting the City of Lights | Institut Catholique de Paris – Paris, France
- Irish Dance Performance Skills 2 | University of Limerick – Limerick, Ireland
- Fresco Painting | Florence University of the Arts – The American University of Florence – Florence, Italy
If you need help finding specific courses that you need to take abroad, fill out this course finder form and our expert advisors will be in touch with you with some program options!
What Our Students Are Saying
"Engaging in cross-cultural exchange was rewarding for both myself and the host organization. Discussing games and activities that the children and myself liked to play bridged gaps between us. We both were able to come to the realization that, despite growing up on opposite ends of the Earth, we had more similar lives than we thought!"
Benjamin G. Northwestern University
"I could not have hoped for better on-site advisors. They were always available to help with any issue that came up and they are just great people in general."
Andres R. Virginia Commonwealth University
"Don't sweat all the little details. There are people there to support you and tell you everything you need to know."
Michael M. University of San Diego
"ISA is a great program provider. I chose them both for a summer in Barcelona and fall in England. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made."
Kate S. University of Tampa
"I loved ISA and would 10/10 recommend students go through them. The on-site staff was great and the excursions provided a really nice opportunity to meet other study abroad students."
Abigail O. Grove City College