We're Excited to be Part of Your Journey!
HERE ARE SOME STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE BEFORE YOU APPLY
Check the Program Requirements
Each program has different requirements, take a look at the:
- GPA - Could be 2.50 or up to 3.30
- Foreign language level
- Academic Classification (like being a sophomore)
Don't quite meet the requirements for your program? Contact the advisors on the staff tab of that program to see if you should still apply. Sometimes we can make exceptions!
Know When Your Application is Due
Don't miss the application deadline!
- We accept applications on a rolling basis. What this means is that the earlier you apply, the quicker you can get into your program and start planning your adventure abroad!
- If you're looking for information about booking a flight, getting your visa, and which courses you qualify for, we help you out with all of that after you apply.
Did you miss the application deadline?
Reach out to any of the advisors on the staff page of the program to see if the deadline is flexible.
Look Into Funding Options
Where should you start?
- Meet with your Financial Aid Office and check out our advice on Funding Your Program. We have a lot of experience helping students navigate payment, so don't be afraid to ask!
- Plan for the $95 application deposit, which goes toward your program price. Know your payment due date and have a plan for funding your program.