Looking for firsthand insight into the political and economic climate of your host country? Study abroad gives you great exposure to different systems and experiences. You should also have ample opportunity to fulfill major requirements while abroad. ISA offers semester, summer, and winter program options with a wide range of international studies courses. Get a boost with career development by making connections between classroom learning and your host community.
- Human Rights and Cultural Representations | Universidad de Belgrano – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Nationalism and Ethnicity in International Relations | Queen Mary, University of London – London, England
- Integration, Conflict, and Security | Freie Universität Berlin – Berlin, Germany
- Cultures without State: The Case of Catalonia | Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona – Barcelona, Spain
- World Heritage and Conflict | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
If you need help finding specific courses that you need to take abroad, fill out this course finder form and our expert advisors will be in touch with you with some program options!
What Our Students Are Saying
"Engaging in cross-cultural exchange was rewarding for both myself and the host organization. Discussing games and activities that the children and myself liked to play bridged gaps between us. We both were able to come to the realization that, despite growing up on opposite ends of the Earth, we had more similar lives than we thought!"
Benjamin G. Northwestern University
"I could not have hoped for better on-site advisors. They were always available to help with any issue that came up and they are just great people in general."
Andres R. Virginia Commonwealth University
"Don't sweat all the little details. There are people there to support you and tell you everything you need to know."
Michael M. University of San Diego
"ISA is a great program provider. I chose them both for a summer in Barcelona and fall in England. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made."
Kate S. University of Tampa
"I loved ISA and would 10/10 recommend students go through them. The on-site staff was great and the excursions provided a really nice opportunity to meet other study abroad students."
Abigail O. Grove City College