Women in Africa
Nelson Mandela University
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Area of Study
Political Science, Women's and Gender Studies
Taught In English
Course Level Recommendations
ISA offers course level recommendations in an effort to facilitate the determination of course levels by credential evaluators.We advice each institution to have their own credentials evaluator make the final decision regrading course levels.
Host University Units10
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units1
Hours & Credits
- Theoretical underpinnings.
- Selected issues pertaining to women in Africa:
- women and development;
- rights of women in Africa;
- conflict, and peace-building;
- women and identity;
- the economic position of women in Africa.