Concept Design and Interactive Web Projects
Universidad Católica de Valencia
Area of Study
Design Management, Graphic Design, Visual Arts
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
Web/interactive project influence phases.
- Establish principles and distinguishing characteristics of interactive design.
- Acquire skills in planning processes for interactive projects.
- Empowering students to make professional web design and evaluate other Interactive projects, and web environments.
- Encouraging critical thinking, analytical and reflective in the new digital media.
- Meet design specifications of web projects, interactive features and the relationship between user and interface.
- Understand interactive design concept, as well as the significance of organizing.
- Acquire the basic knowledge about the use of specialized tools in the creation of web projects and their realization in the digital environment.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits are converted to semester credits/quarter units differently among U.S. universities. Students should confirm the conversion scale used at their home university when determining credit transfer.