Universidad Católica de Valencia
Area of Study
Economics, Financial Management
Taught In English
A high school level of Mathematics is required.
Recommended U.S. Semester Credits0
Recommended U.S. Quarter Units0
Hours & Credits
The main objective of the matter is to ensure that students understand both the behavior of consumers and businesses, within the framework of a market economy.
The general objectives of this subject are:
1. Identify the criteria of consumer behavior in order to make decisions.
2. Advocate the benefits of the various measures taken by the company.
3. Train students for teamwork, through dialogue and negotiation.
4. Propose different forms of consumer and business behavior.
5. Select the relevant information when making decisions for the company and consumers.
6. Know how the company would modify its decisions when facing changes in the behavior of market demand.
7. Discuss the need for a supposition, and master the changes that their removal would have on the behavior of the company.
8. Defend the benefits of the various measures taken by the company.
Courses and course hours of instruction are subject to change.
Eligibility for courses may be subject to a placement exam and/or pre-requisites.
ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits are converted to semester credits/quarter units differently among U.S. universities. Students should confirm the conversion scale used at their home university when determining credit transfer.