Additional Transcript Request
Should you need additional transcripts sent in the future (for jobs, graduate school, etc.) you must complete the Additional Transcript Request Form (ATRF) and submit it in with the required payment amount.
- Please read the payment information on the form very carefully.
- Requests submitted with a credit card will be processed within 3 weeks.
- When paying with credit card you will submit payment to ISA as the final step of your Additional Transcript Request online.
- Students should also include any additional required froms with their ATRF (ie. LSAC, AACOMAS). You may submit forms that should be sent out with your transcript to ATRF@studiesabroad.com.
- If you are requesting a transcript to be sent to World Education Services (WES), an original transcript will likely be required. In this case, please contact ISA to review your options, as we will need to request the originals from abroad. Upon receiving the ATRF and payment, ISA will coordinate the shipping of your transcript to the designated destination.
- Following our transcript retention policy, in some cases, a transcript may not be available through ISA and students may be required to request the transcript directly from the host university abroad.
- If you have any questions about requesting additional transcripts, please contact Additional Transcript Request at (email@example.com).