ISA Video Contest
Short Form – Give us a glimpse of your time abroad. Videos in this category are 2 minutes or less.
Documentary – We want to know the ins and outs of your experience abroad. Videos in this category are 2-10 minutes.
People’s Choice - All submitted films are eligible for the People's Choice award, which will be selected by the public via “likes”.
One grand prize winner of a $200 Visa gift card
Three category winners of a $50 Visa gift card per category
Need some inspiration? We love to see videos that capture:
- Your Bucket List: Did you do something that was completely “once in a lifetime?” Take part in a unique experience?
- City Life: Did you study in an urban setting? Show us that hustle and bustle, the popular landmarks, and stunning architecture.
- Cultural Snapshots: Show us the people, customs, and traditions of your host location.
- Nature’s Beauty: Animals, plants and stunning landscapes, oh my! We want to see how you opted outside during your time abroad.
- An Artistic Eye: We know you’ve got a unique view of the world around you. Visually show it to us.
Each entry must follow all the contests Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is open to current ISA students or are recent alumni.
- By submitting your video or photographs, you release all materials, including captions and name, to be used by ISA and its study abroad affiliates exclusively for promotional reasons. This includes, but is not limited to print, video, and digital mediums.
- Individuals can only win the video contest once.
- The video must follow the duration requirements listed above (2 minutes and under for short form, longer for documentary).
- You can submit as many videos as you would like but you can only win one category. Completed work will be uploaded via ISA’s WeTransfer · A waiver for each person featured must be included in the video submission.
- Any video that incorporates the ISA logo, facilities and/or staff cannot be used for any other purpose than a submission to the ISA Video Contest.
- All submissions will become the property of ISA and may be featured on the website or in marketing material.
- Video submissions cannot be featured in any other promotional campaign.
- The video cannot be publicly displayed through any means and cannot violate privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights.
- The video cannot contain any inappropriate behavior, unlawful activity, drinking, nudity or swearing.
- All music must be used legally. You can create your own music, get written permission from the artist or sample free music from any of these websites:
Incompetech: Donation based, free music
Danosong: Pay what you feel is fair
Mobygratis: Free music for non-commercial films
Jamendo: Creative Commons Music - Video cannot exceed 1 GB
Youtube Royalty Free Audio Library
As always, our team is ready to help answer any questions you have. Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give us a call. We can't wait to see your footage!
Ready to Submit?
- Save entry as "Name_Title_Category_City_Term"
- Complete a copy of the ISA Copyright Permission Form and the ISA Waiver Release Form
- Submit your video file to us via WeTransfer
- Video submissions will be considered complete with the following: Uploaded video, completed ISA Copyright Form and completed ISA Waiver Release Form
Questions? Email email@example.com
Past winners YouTube Playlist.